Shortened tweets, phones you only need to charge once a month, social media guru’s and the death of the cookie monster – all wrapped up with a spot of rap. That just about covers our week – how about you?
- Twitter shortens tweets by two characters (via Telegraph)
- Nokia launches a £13 phone that you only need to charge once a month (via Daily Mail)
- Adobe debuts Photoshop Touch smart phone app (via Techcrunch)
- The stupid cookie law is dead (via SilkTide)
- The history of rap (via Bad-Fiction)
- I’m a social media guru (via Blogger Bitches)